Friday, October 5, 2007

Sept. 16, 2007




Now this is what I call a ride! Although I didn't get to do the entire ride the rest of the group made it and I think I heard them say that it was over 80 miles that day!
A LARGE group met at Rose Hill to start the ride at 9 AM. I took my niece Morgan, forever known from now on as "Mudpuppy" with me. That kid has grown up on an ATV and can out ride most men! Anyhow first stop on the ride was "Rock Church"... that is such a nice place to see.

We rode from there on over to the Kentucky side and rode.... and rode.... and rode! The entire group stopped again at the bridge to nowhere. But this time I was one of the ones to get brave! Ever seen a fat lady jump off a bridge on an ATV? You will now! Look close...... NOT one wheel is touching ground! Would have gone higher but you got to admit that Kitty is carrying a load. OH well... not everyone can be skinny!

Morgan and I had to leave the group and meet up with my husband at the furthest point of the ride. My trip meter said that we had rode 49.7 miles! We had to attend a birthday dinner for my dad.... his 78th! Both of us were filthy.... I do mean filthy! Hubby and her mom both had to bring us clean clothes. We had to go into the bathroom at the mall in Middlesboro to change and clean up.. but it was worth it. I'll admit.... Morgan was a little worse for wear than I was.... and here's why....Have you ever seen anyone have so much fun in dirty water? Now you know why we've named her "Mudpuppy"!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i can only imagine how many times that you fussed at your children... (me and my brother) for jumping... then you are going and doing the same?????@!!!!!

LMAO!!!

fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss

have fun!!