Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello and welcome to my new blog!


Hello and welcome..... this is a work in progress so bare with me on this. I started another blog at another site but had way to much trouble with the pictures, so I decided to come here and give it a try.


The following pages will tell the story of myself, friend, family and my Arctic Cat aka Kitty. I've only just this summer bought myself...... for myself my very own ATV. I've rode other bikes over the years but have never been able to have one of my own. I got very lucky and found the perfect ATV! It is a 2004 Arctic Cat 300 4x4. When I bought it back in July it only had 412 miles on it! And believe me it is in sweet condition! Kitty now has almost 800 miles!


I'll get the hang of doing the postings on this quickly I hope. So hang in there and we both will take a journey!

No comments: