Friday, October 5, 2007

August 30, 2007


On Aug. 30 the phone rang. It was my friend Pam. She and her husband Terry wanted to take a short ride that evening.... so I loaded up KITTY and we took off! We met up at the trail head in Rose Hill, VA. Unloaded and went up what was the old RR tracks (abondanded and removed) toward Hagan. It was a short ride.. but it was a RIDE none the less! Again I've got photo's.... but if I try to post it I'm afraid that I'll loose this post all together! Grrrrrr!
It was a good ride..... I saw some country that I hadn't seen before. If you take a left at where you have to cross the tracks you go up to the top of the mountain to a place that they call "Crows foot". Rough bumpy ride..... but do-able in 2 wheel drive.
One thing I've learned to do is to take photo's while moving! Sometimes they are good... other times not so good. But it will give you a sense of what my back yard looks like!

No comments: