Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We found our second machine, now to come up with the $$$$


We, husband and I, took a little drive yesterday. Was supposed to leave Sunday evening and spend the night somewhere but didn't get home from Sunday's ride early enough. Just needed to get out of the house and away from everything even if it was just for a day. Started out going to Shoney's at Harrogate for Breakfast. And of course we ate to much.. yet again. Then went into Middlesboro to buy the cheapest gas around. But then it isn't cheap anywhere but at least it beats paying $2.75 a gallon at any station here in town!

While in Middlesboro we went in to see if hubby could find a Bluegrass CD he had been wanting. They had it! He bought the latest Bluegrass CD by Larry Sparks. I've been wanting so bad the CD by Hunter Berry "WOW BABY".... they didn't have that one! Grrrr

We just took off following our noses down the road. Next stop was Morristown, TN. Still couldn't find my CD! Kept going.. We got onto I-40 west bound and got off at the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge exit. NOW lucky for us there is a brand new " Bass Pro" shop at that intersection. Lord how I love going into that place! One of these days I'm going to walk in there with enough money in my pocket to just load up anything and everything that I want from there!

We wondered up and down the isles till we came to the part of the store that has the Arctic Cat ATV's. WOW! Oh how I love those KITTY's! Finally got hubby to sit on an 08 400 4x4. I thnk he really liked what he felt and saw! I sure hope so! OH that thing was pretty! Great ground clearance..... and all the bells and whistles that I'd want on one. It may not be the biggest that AC builds but I honestly think that for no more than he will ride it and I know he will stay off the roughest trails... that it is more than what he needs.

We left there still talking about it.. and kept talking about it all the way home. Oh we did make it on into Pigeon Forge and I made a bee line straight to the "Ernest Tubb Record Shop" and would you believe that they had SOLD OUT of Hunters CD! I was ticked off to say the least! NOT fair! Looks like I'll have to wait till I get to finally see Rhonda & The Rage in person over in Ky the 1st of November then just buy it straight from Hunter at the table.

Cross your fingers and say a prayer that we can swing getting that new Arctic Cat! I do love that thing... it's so sharp!

No comments: