Sunday, December 9, 2007

Two Weekends In A Row!

OK, so we are in the middle of a major drought here..... a lot of peoples wells are going dry or are so low that it isn't healthy, but why rain on two weekends in a row? WHY? This is just so not fair. I'll keep an eye out on the weather..... and if by some strange chance it still stays warm I can get some riding in this coming week. I sure hope so. It's killing me having two Arctic Cat's out in the shed and not getting to ride either of them! Oh the shame!
While we were out yesterday I did see several trucks hauling ATVs that had either gone riding somewhere or were on their way to ride. I'm not a big fan of getting wet and having the wind blow you as you ride in this cooler weather. Now in hot weather...... give me a water hole to run through and I'm happy!
Maybe it will be a short winter and spring will get here quick. THEN nobody will ever find me at home.

No comments: