Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today has been a GREAT day!




Anytime it gets this warm, in December, YOU better get out there and ride. Which is just what I did! My friends called me this morning and we took off and rode on Stone Mountain today. I loved it! Pam wasn't feeling to good but she went. Maybe next time Pam you'll be feeling 100% better.


We put in at Rose Hill and went up to the top of the mountain then out to White Rocks. One of these days I'm going to actually go out to see the REAL White Rocks, but they are on National Park land and you can't ride your ATV up to there. YOU can walk, or ride a horse but nothing with a motor! I can't walk that far, my knees and hips won't let me. And I don't have a horse so I guess I'll just have to be content to take pictures from Rt. 58 looking up at them.


The picture is of my friends that I rode with today. Thanks guys! And a couple views from our ride. It was a great day!
Not to sure if I'll get to ride again during December.. but I sure hope so. Heck I may get out in the snow.......if it ever snows around here. I might not be able to move I'll have so many clothes on... but I'll get out there and ride no matter what!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to get out and enjoy that BEAUTIFUL weather we had yesterday...Wish I could have gone riding! Great pics and a great blog as well!!!