Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rode on Stone again today!

Hi everyone! Well I got lucky and did some riding today up on the mountain. After making a run to get oil and filter for Jim's ATV we came home, loaded up and took off to Rose Hill. When we stopped at Dellis' shop Terry was there. He and his wife Pam joined us. No pictures to show of todays ride..... it was all video.
The mountain is full of mud/water holes. If it wasn't so cold a person could have a ball up there splashing around in them. But it is just a little bit to cold to get soaking wet.
On the way home we went by Pringles house and found that they were having a cook out. Ok, so I wasn't invited, guess they don't want me around much any more. Oh well. I did sorta bite my own nose off to spite my face. Long story and I will NOT go into it. Maybe with time things will get back to the way they used to be. But Pringle was nice enough to go ahead and change the oil in both of the ATVs for us. Thank You Pringle!
Not sure if I can go riding tomorrow or not. Right now it seems like nobody can or is willing to go. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. If not then I'll have to wait till it is a warm day and maybe find someone else to go with.
See ya'll later!

No comments: