Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Witness to history in the making

This will be the only political post in my blog that you will ever see. I make it a policy not to talk politics. But, tonight we the whole nation, have taken part in making history for our nation!
I know that outside of my family and personal friends, nobody really knows that I am alive. That is the way it is with most people in this nation. But tonight we all were important. We voted. We changed this nation.
I had made up my mind months ago on who my vote was going for. And after listening to all the television, print and even phone attempts to change my vote, I was even more sure of how I was going to vote!
When are the idiots that decide all the "messages" that goes out going to learn that mud slinging is NOT what most of the people want to hear. The one that really got me going was the one that made an issue out of Obama's middle name! LOL. NOW you tell me, did you have any control over the name that your parents gave you? LOL
I'm glad that it is over. Mainly so I won't have to listen/watch all the negative adds on my TV.
Congratulations to our president elect Obama.

NOW lets get back to talking about riding in the mountains!

No comments: