Friday, July 4, 2008

July 3, 2008






If we had waited another 4 days it would have been a full month since we last rode. That is the longest I've ever gone without riding! I know that next weekend is out due to the fact that my husband is having surgery on his knee on July 11... so it will be a couple weeks before I can go even after that. So I had to ride while I could.

Six went down to WTOP to put in at the Colmar parking area and six came home hours later. No accidents, no breakdowns. Not a lot of mud (another dry summer) and LOTS of dust...... no shortage there!

It's raining now (July 4th - 9:17 A.M.) and I'd give anything to go back down as soon as it stops! Anything! We are supposed to go down for the fireworks that a Holler Crawler member and her husband have bought up. If it stops early enough I may go ahead and go down early and ride for a bit before we are supposed to eat tonight. It would be wonderful to ride with NO dust what so ever. BUT.... I know I'd be a muddy mess after so what to do. Hummm

No comments: