Sunday, December 2, 2007

1st weekend without riding! Feels weird.

This is the first weekend that I've not gotten to go riding at all. It sure feels weird. I honestly don't like not getting to go at all. Saturday we, my husband and I, took his daughter and her husband down to Bass Pro. They had never been there and I love that place! So it wasn't so bad. Spent way to much money there...... that's for sure! But it was a good day after all. I'll admit it was a little to long of a day..... got home at about 1:15 A.M. Sunday morning..... but it was a good day still no matter how late we got home.
Today I kept my word and went to church with my husband. I was supposed to go with him last week but he was sick and didn't go himself. So of course what did I do? Go riding of course! But this Sunday the forecast was for rain and cooling temps. It started raining a light drizzle early in the day. Rained off and on but more off. I had thought about coming home and loading up Miss Kitty and taking off and finding the group. But I was having such a hard time keeping my eyes open from the late night on Saturday that I opted to just stay home.
Maybe next week I can get Kitty out and go for a ride.

Till then...... ride long..... ride hard..... but always ride safe!

No comments: