Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Barn Quilts are UP and in place!!





OH happy day! We finished today putting up the second of two "Barn Quilts" at Mom & Dad's farm at the Dot intersection today. OH do they look Fantastic! I love them!!!! If everyone hadn't gotten busy with other things for a couple of weeks we would have had them both up in a matter of days of each other. Instead it took a couple extra weeks but we did it! Yesterday it was my husband, myself, Mom & Dad. Today we had my son Danny, one of my sisters, myself, Mom & Dad. The hardest part was climbing up and down the ladders. Heights don't bother me that much...... I love the view from up high like that.. but it is the getting there and then back down that I'm not crazy about. My back is killing me.... I've had to help move the ladders several times and I know I shouldn't have done it. But nobody else was in any better shape to do it so it had to be done! OH well... I'll eat a pain pill here in a little bit to ease things off I bit.

Hope you like the pictures!

No comments: